Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Panic Moments

This last two weeks of the month- December is the remarkable time!

First, my second son who has been sent to treat in hospital after 1 week, I requested the doctor to leave. Of course, the doctor idea is preferable for me to continue to stay a few days more but I saw my son was already better even he wasn't 100% recover but he seemed okay. Thus, I did missing my room, my home. Staying at hospital, I really went through a lot of boring and unpleasant time. Then, my request became successful.

Backing home, I was extremely happy as dancing along with the beautiful music. Yeah, excited! However, 8.00 pm arrived that my second son illness re-started and it's badly than the previous one. Until 2.30 am in the morning, I cannot wait more and went back to hospital. Though, I still needed to wait until working hours of 7.00 am. My son body's became so soft and he seemed unconscious that even I tried to shake him, he still had no reaction. My tears started falling down none stop and no shamed even there were hundred people around me... Urgently meeting with doctor, after checkup, actually my son was just damn tired from sick and fell asleep. Oh God! In addition, coz of my stubborn attitude to against the doctor's advice for still insisted to leave hospital and finally was back so; I got much blame from all including my family, relatives, the ones who heard about this and especially the doctor and nurses there... Well, I accepted all coz it was really my improper decision.

At the same time, my hubby was sick too and so did me. Whatever, I still needed to come to work coz it has been 1 week already that I asked for permission. I'm sick but daytime I need to work and night time I need to take care my second baby. Last night, my health was much an issue that I cannot stay alone. My husband came to hospital at 10.00 pm to take care me and my second son; kept the first son with grandparents. Yeah, I have my Mom to help me by accompany my second son at hospital this week since I am already back to work . Unfortunately, she could help at hospital only 1.5 days and she became sick that must be back home and relax; so pity her. My husband went to the hospital to accompany my son somehow he isn't fully recover.

More than words, my healthy first son was strangely sick urgently. He remained vomiting and cannot eat anything even the liquid food. His heat was up and up too. Whatever, at first he still could play this and that which just around 4.00 pm, he stopped doing anything, vomited more and more and lay down with very pale face. My Mom was very shocked; she was crying so much coz of worry! Later, my son was sent to a Clinic and he got Food Poisoning (the doctor said). Poor him! Until this morning, he isn't much better yet. Oh life! My Mom is home for relaxing but coz situation was changed, she has no choice beside takes caring my first son instead of me and so do the rest of my family members; help each other to take care my little first son.

I just wonder.... what are more gonna happen to my family?????????????

Uhmm.... such the worse moments of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...