Sunday, December 13, 2015

Christmas 2015 is coming!

Ohohohoh…..
Christmas is coming…
Most of people are chilly and wishing,
For happiness or be blessing,
For the New Year 2016 that is upcoming.

Oh, Santa! Are you real or just like a dream?
Would you bring us the wishes we are whispering?
Or would you send the gifts per what we think?
Yeaaaa…. I’m always wondering,
If this would be happening.

Grandpa Santa please,
If you don’t gain me the wishes,
Or give me the gifts,
Maybe, I won’t have bliss,
For this history day of the birth of Christ.

Ahhh…Santa; don’t tell me, you think of my hubby;
Expect him to give me the memory,
Of getting gift or special time for his lady,
It is not that easily,
Hahahaa…. He may afraid it gonna drive me silly… XD

By the way, lets me sing my Christmas song of each every year…

“We wish you a Merry Christmas
We wish you a Merry Christmas
We wish you a Merry Christmas
And a Happy New Year!!!

Jingle bells jingle bells
jingle all the way!
Oh what fun
it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh, Hey!”

Lol… be honest, I always think this is only one song but actually it is from two different songs… “We Wish You a Merry Christmas” and “Jingle Bells”

Be kiddy every year, oh pity ME! =))


2 comments:

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...