Sunday, January 10, 2016

Hatred Level hits the Maximum, maybe!?

Be short… I feel my inner me is a demon now…

It’s simply to hate outsiders who hurt us either mental or physical… Though, I lately even hate people who are much closed to me… There is argument within my relatives VS my parents and of course, my relatives are just doing things overboard which make me very sick to see, to hear and my hatred is rising toward them. You know, actually it is not the first argument between relatives…I used to be so calm, positive and thinking as no matter what, they are my relatives… Push the argument aside and still be friendly to them; though, now I've changed… I don’t wanna talk to them… I feel uneasy seeing or even hearing their voice… Someday, I even hate my siblings… or even my honey… lol… So, how do you think of my feeling towards no-relative people who used to cause a paining scar on me, my memory? Hahaha, I do hate them as hell… I keep whispering to Mr. Karma to return them all they should be deserved for what they have done… Frankly, I curse them disgustingly in my stomach… XD

I begin hating my relatives,
I hate someday my siblings,
I hate all the bad people even they don’t really attack me,
I hate my honey,
And I crazily hate myself for many reasons too…

There is nothing clear of how come I could go this far…
Maybe meditation should be applied to cool the fire in my body…
Hopefully my hatred will rest in peace so soon….

Buddha blesses me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...