Friday, January 22, 2016

Me: Being A Mom...

hehehehe... I found these animations do describe about the life of my current chapter (after married)...

Just like while you are single, "when will you marry?"
*tired*

Yesss!!! He didn't answer mine too! @.@

You know, I always feel regret after changing... such a waste! Less than 5 mins to change again! lol

Such a tough decision! XD

Uhmmm, I honestly don't do cooking but beside, YES! ^^

A feeling that often comes to visit me!

hehehe, coz my Mom is my information server!

I used to sing his favorite song of "The wheels on the bus go round and round" =))

My super excitement feeling during all weekend! Aiiiii XD

He used to wonder about this while I also wondered about him...
"So how come don't you know?" haha

Right, a feeling I usually feel...before is 2 children but now is 3! =,=' 

Huh, damn sure! At least I spend 5 mins to convince him for bathing...
End up by spending 3 mins more to convince him not to cry by leaving bathroom! ~_____~

I'm now in step two... He is 3.5 years now... When will he speak?
I'm seriously worried!

A neat person I was until now, It's okayyy...until there is some space to walk... haha

Ouchhhh, it is, it is! Damn mad at those stuff! lol

And my friends always disappointed or angry me...lol...

hahahha... that blonde lady's facial expression is my single friends' expression! ^^

HOW'S ABOUT YOU? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...