Monday, January 11, 2016

Woman Daily Needs ~ Brand Brand?

Only talking about woman being, what are so important to her?
They are:
- Clothes
- Shoes
- Bag
- Makeup stuff etc.
We need them in the beautiful last updated items. We gonna spend our money to buy those stuffs…

+Let’s ask, would you mind using secondhand materials?
NO WAY!!! Or we gonna be criticized if we are in high or medium level in society… Some said, using secondhand things will downgrade your level. There is discrimination about that, believe me. Meantime, some said using secondhand is unhygienic and low updated style.

+ Let’s ask, who doesn’t like popular Branding stuffs?
Every woman doesn’t like but does love lol… They are saving every penny to get those branding or expensive items. There is an idea said… “Don’t try to look rich by having a few dollar in an expensive bag; let’s have hundreds dollar in a cheap bag is far better!” What’s then? Woman still dare to have a few dollar in the expensive bag…lol…for a wealthy image…
Until you reach a point that force you to leave the life of having branding or expensive items. You have no choice but must leave it. Especially, when you are in a huge loan… Okayyyyy, stop being indirect… I have been changed a few years lately… I have no choices… Really no any choices beside using most of secondhand stuffs in order to save… I always try to hide this reality from other. I’m only transparent to some exceptional people, my best friends and my family. I’m damn shy…

* My honey used to blame me… “Why do you only use secondhand stuff?” ----- I’m speechless.
* He used to tell his family…”She is so stingy, try to spend very less for every single stuff…” ----- I’m speechless too.
* I remember that day, my mom-in-law praised my shirt…”ohhh, so beautiful shirt, my daughter! Where did you buy it? And how much was it?”
I only respond…”I forgot mom, long time I guess that I bought it!”
My honey just a little bit stared at me….
* Later, my mom in law praised my clothes again… and planned to buy one as me too… I didn’t even answer yet but he, my honey answered for me…
“Nahhh, Mom… It’s only secondhand… She used only secondhand….” =((

I’m so speechless, my eyes become hot… my heart is crying…
Is he feeling ashamed as I’m this kind?
Does he think I’m glad to be so?
He really doesn’t understand why I become like this at all?
Why is he trying to mock me about secondhand stuff?
I tell myself I cannot be speechless anymore…
I set up to boom a big argument with him…
I show him all my hidden feeling…
I tell him the reasons…

The result of our argument is… we stop speaking to each other… mad at each other… nothing improves!

~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~


4 comments:

  1. Hahhaa! Second stuffs is my favorite, special, clothes. knea mostly wear ter second hand te, knea slanh style either price. na mouy knea wear ors hai 1 month deng ter leng slanh hai.. thats why!! hehe! hi5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. knea pong ta khouch chet...hen doch sa bay chet nas jeng...hehehe... uhmm... take it easy... XP

      Delete
  2. lol! i see nth to be sad of either embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some people i just know, mostly discriminate that... lol

      Delete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...