Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Mom! You scared me!!!

Yesterday, I and Mom got argument… Uhmm, it’s not a big one actually; however, my Mom took it seriously and I cannot accept the way she treated me while the argument became bigger and bigger…
In short, within the argument, no one is exactly right or exactly wrong. The both parties are wrong; although, I’m less wrong comparing to her. I meant it! Of course, mostly I control my anger well with her since she is my mom, my only mom! Just yesterday, I got some problems during work and I felt not good at all. I cannot stand still with only this small argument and decided to fight her back with a very strong debate. Finally, I won!

Undeserved thing happened…

I was wearing old and unfashionable clothes; lift my hair all up that could show my big circle face clearly and removed all makeup. This is my home style and I was just prettily ugly… During the argument with Mom, I was crying until I got swollen eyelids and so did her… Our tears dropped coz we were mad at each other… Like Mom like daughter! Mom was even angrier since she lost me…
I tried to end this scene and ran to my room upstair on the first floor… Phone rang… My sister called me… and I knew… My Mom left the phone and walked out from home!!!!

I ran quickly from home to stop her way out; though, she disappeared… Dad told me he ordered my little brother to stop her and they both disappeared! I was kinda scared for even riding motor during this hour of around 9.00 PM because there, in my village is silent, we are far from the crowded place. Nevertheless, my scare of being silent disappeared and replaced by the scared and worried about Mom and brother. My brain seemed pause; I had no idea but kept walking in the village alone to find her. Around 15mins once that there was one motorbike rode on the road last night. My brain really didn’t work, why didn’t I just take the motor out and seek for her? Shit!!!
I continued walking alone until some road, there was dark and frightening because of no street light. It seemed very misery under the moon’s soft blurry bright. The cold wind was blowing to touch my skin, I felt so goosebumps. Walking then through a few men of Tuk Tuk drivers, they were staring at me but they didn’t ask me at all if I needed their Tuk Tuk… Well, I knew the reason. I looked like a home-losing person or something like a beggar, a psycho person. Why? Because of my none stop crying face and that messy old clothes with a pair of very old shoes which were bigger than my feet, my Dad’s belonging! And he stopped using it so long time! Yea, I confused to take these shoes… :’{
Around half hour later, I backed home without found her. I asked Dad if she’s back home. What I got was a big blame from Dad for causing this happen… Well, so it meant she wasn’t home yet. I continued walking to find her again and Dad blamed me more with the command to stop me and stay home. No doubt, I won’t listen at all. Around 5 minutes walking from home, Dad reached me with his motor to find Mom and obviously, he didn’t forget to blame me one more time while told me to wait at home. I wonder if I was wrong, wasn't I? Noooo....

I was there out of home sitting alone and waiting for the result. I was that free of charged food for those uncountable mosquitoes… I asked myself of what if Dad couldn’t find Mom? What if she met any bad people? Hmmm…. I would never ever forgive myself! 15mins later, Dad backed home with the hearing voice of my Mom. I was hugely happy!!!! I ran to her immediately but why???? My welcome words with her were…”Why Mom? Why did you do that? What did you want from me? Did you teach me huh? If I met argument or something unhappy, I should run out of home? Did you teach me this? If I ran out of home because I was unhappy, did you know Mom? I would already reach an extremely far place from here!!!!!” She didn’t speak to me… I stopped speaking to her…

Nothing’s better between us now…

END.

2 comments:

  1. Hen jlous ey mouy mom hen hah?? kor serious mes!! ah nis!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tha heoy...rerng touch te...but we took it seriously...

      Delete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...