Tuesday, April 12, 2016

I will be okay... :)

There is a place I wanted to move to.
I got confirmed to do it. However, I don’t really feel secure even I got an exact positive feedback coz it was the feedback from the people who I acknowledge they don’t like me at all. I don’t trust if it can come true for sure, just I won’t give up easily when I want to do something. So I proposed it.

My instinct is correct again. It is almost the time I will be moved, I get informed as so sorry but they have someone else to get that place.

Cool!!! Well done!!!
Is it also called intuition? Whatever, do appreciate my this feeling with some pain along with. I just want to be closed with them so I decided to move from my most beloved place for them but they put a strong wall, such a barrier between us.

I’m sad for almost 5 minutes! Lol… It can’t hurt me longer than this. If comparing to what I have been through; unfair, the isolated world, no loyal friends here, being discriminated, alien treated, this case then is very small, very light to confront.

Lets just consider as I accidentally step on the poop, nothing I can do beside go and clean it. Let’s it be.








2 comments:

  1. Your trying to get closed is become annoying to them! since they d't like u, staying away from them is better!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...