Friday, April 8, 2016

Dream Men… XD

Uhmmm….so beautiful dreams I got…lol

=> Night One

I was at a resort that surrounding by mountains… At a dining table with a guy who seemed an athletic (his strong body shape…), we were in a high class restaurant next to those mountains. While we were waiting for meal, I moved from my seat to stand near the mirror wall to see view outside of green mountains. Suddenly, I saw two of my colleagues (one female and one male) there. They were climbing the mountain and they could speed up quite quick while there was exact mountain’s path but they didn’t use that path at all. They were out of path and I wonder how it seemed so easy that way. I talked to that man next to me, “I wanted to do that too! It looked so cool!”
He walked to me and cuddled me, “Why? Being here with me wasn’t that warm and chill enough? Let’s me stand by your side, okay?”
How could I say no to his question? Lol… I smiled and nodded… We were there just like no one was around us… Spending time and sharing our sentiment for each other…
+++++wakedup+++++

=> Night Two

I went on a trip with my friends and their friends. One car contained 4 people. My friend (I forgot who…XD), she sat in the front seat and her male friend was a driver while I was on the back seat with another male friend of my friend. Well, those two guys were attractive differently. The front guy looked so charming with his so tall height, plus a perfect work-out body. The back guy, he was a bit short if compared to the front guy. He was around 1.72m or something; though, he had sense of humor on his a bit square face…I like him lol
We spent our holiday time marvelously (I knew it was this way but I didn’t know the detail of how it was going on…lol). We were on the way back home. I felt a bit sorrow for leaving them soon since frankly, I crushed on that front seat guy…hehehe… It were uncountable times that I was watching him secretly…lol.. I wished he would feel the same but there was none reaction about that. Going along with the time I secretly crushed on him, it was such a funny holiday I spent with the back seat guy, Mr. square face, hahahah! He was kinda so…sooo…ahahah… I liked him a lot too. The car was moving and almost reached my home, I was wearing sunglasses with not so well feeling… Immediately, that square face guy came to kiss my cheek! I was prettyyyyy awkward! I moved my sunglasses out with my surprised eyes. He laughed and kissed my another cheek! Wahhhh!!!! He asked me, “Why didn’t you pay me back those two kisses? Uhmmm, I did like you, girl!”
Me be like…@,@’
+++++wakedup+++++

=> Night Three

I was so poor (in dream and so does in reality XD) I was in a cottage in such a big household where I was a servant to such a damn rich family.  There, every single housework was belonging to me both cleaning and cooking in that giant villa of my boss…. (Seriously strange! When could I do those jobs, especially cooking? ==’). In that villa, there were:
- Two big bosses who I called Sir and Madam.
- Their three princes (sons): Mr. Handsome, Mr. Sweet and Mr. Wisdom (what the fuck are their names?! hahaha). Well, they all were handsome, sweet and knowledgeable but just their names defined what they had the most if comparing to their siblings.
- Big boss’s brother: attractive but kinda gangster leader…lol… He looked a bit fierce but cool.
- Secretary to princes: He seemed the second parents of the three princes since he managed everything for them but he won’t order the princes to do anything contrasting to their idea… Such the best mate for those handsome princes. He was mature, kind and good looking too.
- Body Guard: I wonder how come did he pass the interview to be bodyguard? He was childish, funny, so naïve and a cute one just like high school student…lol
I was that so pity to them I guessed. They all cared me so much which I sometime didn’t feel as a servant… Well, except the two big bosses, they discriminated me and it made sense… Who was I? Servant!!! All those handsome men took attention on me but the mistakes all fell to me… The big bosses said I was kinda seducing their family…
Frankly, among them, I already fell in love with Mr. Sweet…lol… I was just like a duck which dreamed to be the gold bird! XD We shared our moments together, a lot of kisses we exchanged…hehehe… I was so evil…right? Coz during the time I knew I was in love with Mr. Sweet, I also didn’t refuse the relationship with Mr. handsome, Mr. Wisdom and even Mr. Secretary…hahahaha…. So bitchy I was!!!! I meant I didn’t refuse nor accept but kept silent and still be nice to them but we won’t have any body contact as my prince Sweet!
Because of what had happened, I was poisoned by the big bosses… The rich with no heart…oh God! I was still lucky; I got rescued by their brother… That was the time I knew he also loved me…lol… From that time, I also trusted Mr. Gagster Leader (boss’s brother ^^) Something unexpected happened… One day, that Gagster Leader was trying to rape me just because of jealousy from the way I was with other guys, especially, Mr. Sweet. Second time I was saved…by that cute body guard and that was also the moment he confessed his love to me…. then….
+++++wakedup+++++

Hehehe…. It was so beautiful when I was surrounding with the people who loved me… Oh la, Best Feeling! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...