Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I miss the Sea

It has been two years up to now that I get no single chance to visit the sea. I miss it badly! 

I love the street nature on the way going there and I bet you would love it too. There are forests, green fields, a lot of trees, streams, mountains, flowers and waterfall!
I love being in the nice hotel/guesthouse’s room there while I don’t need to do any clean or even can lets it messy but it will be done so tidy like magic…lol… I love eating food there, when I don’t need to cook at all… I love being in my ancient bikini ^^, jumping in the water of those beautiful pools in the hotel/guesthouse and walking around and around in the water… Then, get up from water, walking like no one is seeing me and go to lay on the chair next to the pool with my sunglasses, drinking orange juice and jump in the water again…hahaha

I love dressing with my loosing white shirt, along with my so short jeans and flip-flop shoes, falling my hair and walking freely on the beach, picking those seashells… I love the sound of the wind to crush with the trees, the coconut tree…whevvv, whevvv…. I love the way I walk step by step into the sea, deeper and deeper and rush to run back to the shore just alike there is Tsunami…lol…(I’m afraid of deep water!)

I love having sea food under the trees next to the beach with my family or my friends; smell the sea with those delicious food, chitchat, laughing and playing card…haha… So do the time we are on our transportation, going around the city, going up the hills, down the hills, go to the ports, the fishery village…. Capturing our photos unlimited… XD

I love the night time when I’m wearing sexy shirt with my short skirt and going to the night market. We walk around and around just to see the things there but buy none of them…hahaha… We end our walking at the pub next to the beach again, ordering steak and cocktail to enjoy our dinner with those bright fireworks…

I love coming back to our room, have no worry and be on our comfortable mattress… having a tight sleep, recharge our energy for the next day travelling back home…


I miss this kinda trip… nothing much, just to chill with nature from me and my people!

2 comments:

  1. You can make it!! Best month is from June neng houy!!! you will enjoy a little drizzling! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...