Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Cobra vs Python

I’m surrounding by cobras and pythons…
I think if I won’t interfere or attack their lives,
We all might get peace.

Though, cobras won’t be any kind to me,
They still try to attack humanity,
Even I don’t mean to be next to them.

Unlike the pythons,
They are so fond of me,
They are crawling, playing and won’t abandon me.

I trust pythons are my friends,
But just a bit later, I get clues from my sense,
Those pythons are only measuring my real size, why?

Those pythons don’t treat me the same way I am with them,
They only are preparing to eat me,
Know my exact size so they can swallow easily….

Seeing so, cobras aren’t so scary,
They won’t hesitate and be real enemy,
Which pythons are just fake friends and gonna stab me coldly!


“We would be hurt to get attacked from our enemies, whereas it would be enormously hurt to get attacked from someone we treat as friends!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...