Sunday, April 24, 2016

Fake Relationship, I guess!

I used to be isolated by a group of people who seem love and care much to their peers;
I used to appreciate the kind of relationship they are having for each other;
Until one day….

Their group’s main members are three, including their powerful leader. It is time a powerful leader is needed to leave for the new group. So, their group remains only two and among them, there will be one to be promoted to the new leader instead. They both have their own strengths. Finally, a person gets selected. I don’t think anything will happen since they were so closed but it is contrasting to what I thought.

After that person gets promoted, that person starts changing. The behavior is changed into the leader one that won’t really treat the remains last strong member the same way it used to be. The most unexpected thing, that new leader is saying something negatively to the previous leader. They used to be alike one spirit, I don’t think at all it can happen. That new leader is even trying to find a new member who has ability to win the remaining strength member. That new leader is doing just like protecting the chance that the last remaining strong member can be promoted later… COOL!

About the previous leader, such a person who can do something out of concern… Normally, when we are leaving any place or position, we gonna need to transfer all the jobs to the new who gonna take our position. This is called duties to do! However, that previous leader won’t teach anything much to the new even the new is even from the circle of being closed with. Is it strange? Of course, that previous leader won’t even explain detail of what to do, what not to do, what kind of work process or any documents…  That previous leader only calls the new leader to sit near, seeing how it works and do the work quite quickly to even hard to notice with saying none single words… Look like that previous leader is afraid if the new leader can catch it well….

Talking about that last strong member, that person act as nothing happens, so calm…but actually, that person also once expected to get promoted instead of the previous leader. Hehehe…. After that person knows that the new leader is trying to get someone who can compare to own self, that person is using another person’s hand to block it from happening….

Time flies, people might change…
They seem so mean to be one but seem all are fake…
I feel, that strong team is step by step breaking coldly…

I was sad that I can’t be any part of their team, but seeing what is happening currently, I feel blessed not to be in that unreal relationship…

Thank you for not taking me in your team… I really feel absolutely in luck you know! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...