Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Dada's Dream ~ short but so nice!

Today, Friday of 27 April 2012 is my beautiful day.... I got a half day off from work to check my health and I got a very good result as my expectation. I got pregnant with the baby boy! Aiii yaaaa! I love this news really much! ^^
Thus, when I came back my office...my dearest friend, the lovely and cute one, Dada, she told me she got a dream...she really wants to share me since it was such the brilliant dream to her that she never had! Below one is what she told me... :

"" Dear, ma piggie sweetie,
I just want to write u about my lovely dream last nite; am afraid I'll forget if i wait till u come.. ;)
It started from I was trying to survive myself n my mom from drowning in the sea, after a hardly struggle, the waves pushed us to a place which looked like an abandon house, and i saw my brother helped us up.. when i stepped into that big house, i saw a rough way at my right side then i walked to, I saw an old dirty library and a handsome guy, u know he was so so.......... (blush) his hair is a little long, n wearing white shirt, he was standing in front of me n looked at me...smiling, he was like my angel.. (inlove)
Next, i went passed the library and that guy, then I saw the big garden of roses, it was so wonderful, beautiful, dear.. a thousand of roses were blooming and has all the colors; white, red , yellow, pink (F) and I've had a duty to feed them the water! i felt very happy , i keep running from place to place to cut those roses while it was drizzling, n everyone keep looking at me plus that guy as well...!! he followed me everywhere i go, and in my dream those roses i cut was expected to give to him but Fuckkk, i waked up... :*
_____ end______ ""

I feel her dream just like a novel and of course, that's very interesting to me, my favorite... I love this kind of story... it leads us into the beautiful world that make us feel so excited and romantic...lol....some people may think the type of I and my friend are too much in sentiment... although, I don't mind and brave to confess as well that this is us. We love this kind of situation even if that's just the dream...it's better than we have never had it even in the dream. hahahha....
Next, I and Dada remembered the website of Chinese painting which the most of pictures look quite nice and yeah, there are mix with women and men. We both got the same idea!!! I try to search and send her the link...I sent for her in order to choose the one whom very similar to that man in her dream... well done, she found!!! :D
Her dream guy's face was as the first picture but have a bit long hair as the second picture.. do you think he's handsome? ^^'



Picture 1
Picture 2
I think this dream shows that my friend, Dada, she will meet a bad fortune for a while... that is really hard, dangerous n almost make her to lose hope... but she still keep being strong to challenge it....after, she could overcome it successfully.. and lastly, she will meet a very suitable man as her dream in the beautiful world...!!


I wish... I wish... my prediction would come true! ;D

1 comment:

  1. all of sudden i feel missing this guy so much!!! Why had u never appear in any of my dream since? U know, i've been waiting fu u!!

    ReplyDelete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...