Sunday, September 2, 2012

Dad…!!!

After my husband’s mission for long time abroad, the one whom respond to take me to work is my sister and after leaving from work is my daddy. Every evening near my office, you would see an old man with his age of 50 year olds plus is waiting for me and yeahhh, coz we both are dad and daughter; I really love him as he does… I’m always smiling and walking to him with many greeting words before we would leave there. We both get along very well… what I can’t believe, do you know? There’s a security guy near my office and for sure, he may always look at me and my dad… until one day, he walked to my dad…talking with him while he’s waiting me…and go to the point of his doubt…he asked my dad, “are you waiting for your wife?”  wahh??? Wife??? Wife??? ~~” I would not believe it’s real but this is from my dad’s speech and not telling me either but my mommy…. My family hate the most is liar, so we never lie anyone…that's why I could accept as it’s real…. Hehehe… I feel I lost my confident on my beauty now :D Am I so old currently? Before, everyone mostly confused my age into a younger one than my exact age…but after my pregnancy started, this may change…hmmm…. Or because of now there are many old men whom marry to the young ladies? Lolz…I’m not trying to encourage myself but this is also a noticeable case in my nowadays society….hahahaha…..

Simultaneously with my over-expected feeling of this happening case, I’m also in a shy mood and another feeling which is very hard to explain…just like disappointment or low self-esteem…I feel this happened coz of my hubby!!! Coz he’s leaving me for studying but in the condition which I need him very much… coz he doesn’t complete his duties well during the pregnancy of his wife… not choose to take care his wife but just decided to go…I think I may angry him again…although, just  more and more I try to find out myself, I know I just wanna him come back even very soon…not coz I need him to do those stuffs but coz I really want to see him as I do miss him!!! :(

ma dad+ma younger bro VS ma last updated pic...huhh, really alike couple? >.<"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...