Saturday, September 28, 2013

Today with ma closed friends...

I'm kinda busy lady both work and family and of course, I'm not that often to go for a walk with ma friends even they are quite closed to me... Though, today we can get a deal...lol...I get a half day free from work and my family also allows me per ma request to be outside with ma closed friends... There's a lot of chatting, we're sharing, we're laughing and we're gossiping about those quite expensive products for just show in Beoung Keng Kong Market...it's been a pleasure...hehehe...and we go to visit our high-school friend whom has a shop in that market...many things we are teasing each other! XD Next, we continues to go to lucky Supermarket...we're going around to see the display products there for whole market while we buy only a small amount of money (ma both closed friends spend around $20 and me is around $3...lolzzz) Thus, we start capturing ourselves until there's someone comes to warn us for not doing so there...yeeee...when does this happen for not allowed to take photos in this supermarket??? Whatever, we've done our capturing even before their warning!!!! :P :P :P



they're ma closed friends ^^









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...