Monday, January 9, 2017

Keep Moving

I have been through a lot of pain during work, I always asked for reasons of how I became that suffering. I wondered why they treated me that badly since I had no clues of what had happened, I didn’t know if I ever did something wrong to them whereas I believed I never did. I was living in a tough condition that caused me think just more than I should be. I rarely felt at ease because of other people. Old day passed, new day arrives but I still don’t get over that misery.

However, one day I met a fresh and humorous lady, people called her immature but I call her the Happy Star lol. She never care of what happened badly on her. When she is sad, she may cry just like other girls but she won’t let that negative moment to control her next day. The new day arrives, she lets the old one over; she may remember it but she won’t let it control her. She makes her new day full of joy and joke; she is very care free. Even she isn’t a type of forgiving easily but she isn’t a type of holding pain… Yeah, she hates those who make her suffer but she won’t let’s that hatred to annoy her new day… She knows how to lift them out of feeling… This is her, so she can enjoy most of her life moments. I got inspired by her even she may not know herself, lol… I learn from her of how to lets thing go and stop caring it… I know who is bad or good to me but I won’t revenge, I won’t react and I won’t hold grudge too. I feel much better, more peace is gained!

In addition, there is one successful guy (I assume) in Linkedin, named “Sun Sihamanith”; he is the CEO of TSD, the founder of KOMNOP dot com; he shared a quote: "Never look back. If Cinderella went to pick up her shoe, she would not become a princess" and I absolutely support.
We, the people should never look back of how the past was; feeling regret or disappointed since the past will never be changed. Let’s look forward and move on! What has happened; it will remain our experience and life lesson. Of course, we can remember them but do not let them control us. We use them as our life asset to get improvement; development and basic of new revolution, new trend….

Never regret of what we have lost but be happy of what we still have;
Let’s love what we have so we will have what we love;
Yesterday was a pain but it won’t last forever;
Gain our happiness and never lets pain or other people control our smile;
Yeah, there can be the heavy rain; then there can be the rainbow afterward;
There is the dark night but the million beautiful bright stars will appear only at night time;
Enjoy every moment of life… Enjoy our present…
Coz we cannot change the past nor see the future;
Try to get the best quality of current day, current life; if the future is fruitful, we are deserved coz we have tried the best or… If the future isn’t that good, we still won’t regret…why???
Because we did try the best of all our possibility! Lol

“Let’s smile more, laugh more, stay happy & long life with beauty!”
I will try to change my life from this 2017 toward!!! Never be suffered easily! Stay strong and move on, keep moving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...