Monday, October 3, 2016

They are disappointed...

I remember I was quite upset last few weeks but now, I am feeling back to a stable state.

However, from the time I was feeling so deep down, I admitted I did think of suicide... I shared this feeling to one of my bestie just in case I decided to do it, at least there is her who knew why I was doing that... (though, she didn't get as I was serious... hahaha)
I didn't think any further but wanted to commit that bad sin on myself once I only discussed with my heart... I didn't ask for ideas from other parts of my whole body, especially my brain! Well, my heart is such a messenger... It may deliver what I discussed with her to everyone of my body's parts. You know what??? They all must be so disappointed, they must be so sad... From that day of my bad thinking, I started to be sick day to day... I got headache most of days, I feel hurt from my my legs, my arms, my hip, I caught bad cold... someday was feeling dizzy, no power in body... I cannot eat well... I feel most of food were disgusted... and yesterday, I got so much stomachache​ until was sent to clinic! Doctor said I got food poisoning! Oh God, before yesterday, I was having dinner with my family of 7 people... We ate the same food, the same drinks and finally, only me who got food poisoning and other were all fine... So ridiculous! lolz...

It must be my body who is so sad and becomes damn weak like this... hehehe...
I got so much suffering during these over few weeks...
I don't feel of suicide anymore, I was suffering enough... lol
Hope everything is back to normal for me and please be healthy back to me!

Stop being sad nor disappointed anymore my all body's parts, I won't suicide! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...