Tuesday, February 6, 2018

HURTFUL GOOD BYE

He is sitting in front of me and he tells me that he would retire soon while he is just a young one. With his sad eyes, he’s muttering he gonna miss me a lot. Of course, I’m quite awkward to think of how to respond him. So, I’m just looking at his face silently. Although I say nothing to him but I’m shocked to hear his prior notice to me and I feel so empty… The feeling that we don’t want anything to happen, yet we don’t know how to stop it… Because it is unstoppable…

We spend a long time to look at each other in such a no sound atmosphere…
Uhmmm, it does feel hurt to me but I tend not to show…
And so does him, he looks so depressed…
Well, it is a heartbroken farewell to us…
All has happened so far; they will remain as our unforgettable memory…
We know it and we always cherish our all times together, that is why we are in unpredictable pain to know we will never see each other again…
More than anything, I’m so confusing as well since this connection between us is such a mystery!!!
Because the one who is sitting in front of me is MR. DOG! The sad dog in white and black color…

AND FROM THAT DAY…
I have never ever seen him again…
Good bye my dream-mate, my dream-guardian, my mystery and miracle guy!!!
I hope to see you someday later if possible and I wish you all the happiness!!!




2 comments:

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...