Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Drunken Guys!

Drinking alcohol!!! Is it the habit of men to show their feeling? Of happy? nervous? Meeting or party? Can’t they just take other drinks beside alcohol? I used to test it already and I know its taste’s quite hard to swallow… it’s really bitter, especially ABC beer! Thus, alcohol is a dangerous drink to damage our health; all the men know it…why are they still satisfied with it? Hmmmm….

Meanwhile, alcohol has the power to change human’s characteristic as well…from a nice one, a gentle man into an aggressive guy!!!! Yesterday, I’ve been outside with my honey to join a meeting with his colleagues. That’s a drinking party while most of them are men ~~! They started greeting each other warmly and started drinking beers. An hour has gone…they started being drunk and they changed their behavior and words…even my guy whom is a gentle, doesn’t prefer to talk much and a strict guy, he turned to be a very noisy one, talked quite a lot…  He and his friends enjoyed loudly speaking, cheerful and yea…kept boasting about this and that to each other…!!! They seem too proud of themselves and my honey was the most one! :S … I felt I started getting ashamed to be in their group…heheh…but luckily, other groups in that restaurant seem not so different, just my honey’s group was a bit nosier…^^” Actually, I hate…so hate the boasted guy and I just knew yesterday, this negative thing also exists in my guy’s behavior…Ooooh my lord! :{  Moreover, you know? You know? You know ha??? I know….you don’t know….hmmmm…. my guy turned from a mature man of his age in early thirty into a brat young guy whom just alike around twenty years old…hmmm….so much…so much! On the way going back home, he rode motor just as that’s his own road…no one's else riding there… I remembered we even almost got argument with the teenager group on the road because of his riding style…aww…yea, I’m scare… !!! :’< So, I decided to ride the motor instead of him and lets him sat behind of me… yeeeee… this drunken guy, what’s he doing while I was riding? Our motor got unstable…because of his moving to left and right, left and right…heoy…dangerous! If I rode my motor to work by myself, I won’t be able to join this party and these kinda things, I won’t meet nor know…but how come? I’m now pregnant with a big belly, so he needs to take me to work and after leaving work too… but now... I’m the one whom riding motor… need to try to control the motor while my honey kept moving and my baby inside my tummy kept kicking me… hahaha… unexpected…

I saw all behaviors of drunken guys…. Sure, they are different....some of them, turn to be very silent and just keep smiling, some turn to be too polite to me until I feel shy to get from them while some turn to be really unacceptable, use violent such as breaking the glasses, start arguing with other, start cursing or fighting ….etc. Fortunately, my guy just transformed to be a noisy, boastful and a bit aggressive one or if he got serious than this, I can’t imagine what will happen next… 

If I know this party’s been going on so, I better choose not to go and stay at home would be much releasing…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...