Thursday, July 12, 2012

Meaning of “Rella”


Rella is a female name from different nationalities such as Chilean, Dutch in Italy and Russian in U.S. This name is related to those people whom are punctual, affectionate and thoughtful. However, Rella is not a popular first name for women but a very popular surname or last name for all people.

According to a web, it gives the meaning to this name very nice and this so fits to my real personality as well…hahaha…this is the fact, I don’t mean to boast…it said Rella means:
R is for radiant, it's your personality!
E is for excellence, your passion, your drive.
L is for listen, one of your best traits.
L is for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
A is for affirm, the certainty of knowledge.

In fact, Rella is not my real name but it's my nick name which I gave to myself. No many people know my this nick name since I have several more nick names…lol… One of my sweetie friends said she like calling me Rella… she said that's nice and sweet... In addition, because I love Cinderella cartoon movie and sure, I love this actress…then I prefers to give myself the nick name of Cinderella; although, it seems so long to call like this and I’m even shy to be called Cinderella… Then, I gave myself a nick name of RELLA instead…. ^^


Reference:

- Retrieved July 12, 2012, from http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/0/Rella

2 comments:

  1. I belived it was means

    RARE
    ELEGANT
    LUCKY
    LOYAL
    ADORABLE

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sound very good...especially the last word..love it...lol
      thank you so much! ;)

      Delete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...