Monday, July 9, 2012

"What kind of this love should be called?"

I’ve heard since our body is belong to us, then we extremely could control it, right? 100%??? Could we really control our heart and feeling too? Do you believe in this?

I used to believe in this…until I met a man…
A man whom is not a very good man…
A man whom is sometime very childish…
A man whom is wasting money as he’s so rich…
A man whom almost called alcohol-addicted…
A man whom even already married… but still keep going-out at night…
Even that not so often but several times as well per months…
That’s not an acceptable late coz mostly it’s around 10pm and once at 1:30am…
A man whom not really focus on financial support to his wife…
A man whom also made me cry …
Made me disappointed…made me non-speech…
But he’s funny…he did sweet to me…
He shows his loves to me, also make me smile…
He respects me, thinks as I’m important…even not all the times…
We been through many sweet moments and yeah…that’s so so excited… romantic..
He made my heart beats faster…
Then, the belief I can control myself starts to be just a whisper…
No more strength…but is flying by the air to another world…
I can’t believe it anymore even I used to believe it deeper…
I can’t do it…no matter if I did try hard…
I used to tell myself…please do not love anyone more than my own…
I did commit to do this…
However, that failed to do it…
Or coz it’s my nature which always thinks of other???
I’m sure I did love myself very much…until he appeared…
His presence made me change…
From time to time, my love for him just keeps increasing…
I almost can’t believe I cried for just one night without him…
The ability to control my sentiment just became shadow…
So far and so forth, his bad and good points just mix up…
While the good things seem cover his negative ones..
Yea.. yea… I do love him now…


Love a man whom is not a very good man…but maybe he’s a perfect one in my eyes…
I’m now aware I’m just a silly girl…
Easy to feel enough even though many people said that’s not enough…
Nothing much he’s been doing to me…
Just show he quite loves me…
And give me something to proof it… then, I fell in his love…
I confess I’m easy to forgive other…especially him…
Coz I believe he would change one day… change all his badness just coz of me…
Since what I wished.. always come true… and I wished he would be able to do…
I already decided to trust this man even sometime he made me hesitated to trust…
He’ll do it for me… I still keep believing…and keep waiting…
I’m going to give him much time… and keep guiding him…
He would be changed… I wish I wish…
Is it a crazy love?
Or, what kind of this love should be called?
I know…that’s not crazy but coz it’s a love of that silly girl… so it’s a SILLY LOVE….!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...