Thursday, July 28, 2016

Let's LOVE coz it is...not coz you think it is...

Hay!!! I was attracted by a song, called “Love Yourself”….
Without knowing whose sang it, I love this song a lot since I believe that it is a motivated song with a nice sweet melody and singer’s voice… I feel so melancholy listening to it…

BUT what??? Coz I don’t really get its meaning…lol… Poor listening!!! So all I believed about the song is 100% contrasting to its originated lyric… It’s not a bout motivated song to inspire us to love ourselves but ehhhh, it’s about offensive lyric that is sang to abuse ex’s feeling… And that is from a Man to his ex… and that man is Justine Bieber… The singer that I dislike so much since long time!!! I dislike him since he was a young boy… nahhh…. Being a young boy but too pervert…. =,=!

I love that song coz I think it is good…hmm… lol
I remember a quote from a 2015 movie, “The Peanuts”…., something like….[Do you love me coz it is me or coz who you believe it is me?] and this is my condition now… hehehe…

Well, well… now he is a real man, I have no reason to hate him more… Not only him for being an adult that is pervert…lol… So, I can continue to love that song!!! XD

“When you are in love, no matter what obstacles occur, you still could find the reasons to continue your love…” ahaaa… =))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...