Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Love Provinces Trip

This year of 2016, I have been to provinces several times up to now but I still feel missing it!

I like provincial people… I know they aren’t all sincere coz whatever, we are still human but I love spending time there in provinces with them too. I love having breakfast there, the drinks, desserts and many more food there. The price is quite reasonable and the taste isn’t bad with much amount..lol.
A little bit before the sunset, I love travelling around, seeing the rice field, the vegetables field, the lotus ponds, the stream, the palm trees, different more trees, the birds who are flying to find their nests… Look!!! There’re children who are trying to chase their animals back home… I love seeing their normal, their innocent life…Thus, I love being with my family, with my smallie kids and go for a walk nearby the riverside, get the fresh air, seeing the people with their different styles of exercise…. The city become silent and more silent until almost cannot find people on the street even it is just 8PM but it’s okay for me too…lol…

Though, sometime, I also question myself, could I live the life they are living? Lol…

Last but not least, if I have enough time and budget to support my travelling and other expense, I would go to visit province at least once a month…lol

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS IMAGINATION YOU ARE DESCRIBING AS WELL!! SO REMINISCE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's real nature, real life living...oh lah, slanh kop! <3

      Delete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...