Thursday, July 26, 2018

A promise is about to be a wind...

He promised to give me some special packet for my achievement and I decided to join with him. This is about my new career!

Until now, 45 days I have been in this new world. I noticed my paid had no that packet included and I questioned him.
He kept silent…
I refollowed up…
He told me he would talk face to face with me…
But he still kept silent…
So I talked to him first…
He said that’s sensitive,
We should talk in meeting room!

Nevertheless, I didn’t care but I still raised it up which was indirectly forced him to answer me.
He told me he didn’t prepare it yet but only in draft (and seems a draft after I reacted!). I was damn surprised to hear his words!!!! I looked at him with empty eyes I could imagine myself…
He was trying to calm me and of course, I did try to calm myself best of the best too. He promised again that he would raise it up to the head of department for approval and it may take time.
This was his confession!
What if the head of department rejects this proposal?
Why did he offer me if he didn’t do anything at all?
And if I didn’t ask and kept silent, would this encouraging packet become just nothing?
Then, his promise is about to be a wind…

I’m looking to see his action in further as he promised this second time. He said he would do it next week.
The amount of encouraging packet isn’t much at all, very less one and my problem here isn’t all about the money but TRUST! I trust him, I believe in his words and right now, I started feeling like I was cheated…
He chose me to be his subordinate from many candidates, I do appreciate that and at the same time, I also chose him to be my superior! I didn’t get only his offer. Well, no uses to talk about those offers since I already rejected all in order to be here. I wish my choice this time won’t go wrong again!

I’m so frustrated at the recently,
I’m feeling silly,
I feel empty,
I don’t wanna see him,
Yet, he re-promised to process next week,
So all I can do, is to be calm and let’s see how is it?!

I hope he won’t make me feel regret to choose him as my boss… I hope and I wish! :(




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...