Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Drama: Turn my pains into Strength

I used to be treated unfairly, badly by a group of people; while I was at a foreign company.
They laughed at me just because I am different (I have kid’s voice, an elephant’s shape but cat walk. I was born with them).
They knew I love abroad and I searched a lot about it, I could share what I’ve learnt but I’ve never once been there… So, they mocked me, looked down on me just because I’m poor… I got mentally injure!
YET, I didn’t revenge even I knew the ways… And that was a waste of time to be surrounded by those gangs… I just left them alone and moved on. I believe I would have a bright future, not comparing to them but to my previous me…
I motivated myself, I also got such warm care from my closed people and healed all the pains…
And of course, I don’t mind them, if they talk to me, I would talk to them… If they smile to me, I would do the same or if they act as never know me, we can be the totally strangers! :)
This is my real experience to share…
1-Don’t expect the wolfs not to bite us just because we don’t bite them…
2-Don’t compare ourselves to other; we have been through different stories… If we’re better than our past, that is appreciation!
3-Never allow other to control our happiness, that is ours and we own it…
4-We are not a tree, if we are not happy, let’s move!
Thanks to those people, they unintentionally became the reason to build me stronger!
#20180726


ខ្ញុំធ្លាប់ត្រូវមនុស្សមួយក្រុមធ្វើបាបកាលពីខ្ញុំបំរើការងារឲ្យក្រុមហ៊ុនបរទេសមួយ។
ពួកគេសើចចំអកឲ្យខ្ញុំពីព្រោះតែខ្ញុំខុសគេ (ខ្ញុំមានសំលេងដូចកូនក្មេង រាងដូចដំរី ប៉ុន្តែដើរកាច់រាង។ ធម្មជាតិផ្តល់ឲ្យខ្ញុំបែបនេះ)។
ពួកគេដឹងថាខ្ញុំស្រលាញ់បរទេសហើយខ្ញុំស្រាវជ្រាវច្រើន ដូចច្នេះខ្ញុំអាចចែករំលែកអ្វីដែលខ្ញុំដឹងពីការស្រាវជ្រាវ ប៉ុន្តែខ្ញុំមិនដែលទៅទីនោះសោះ ដូចច្នេះពួកគេធ្វើត្រាប់ ចំអកឲ្យខ្ញុំក៏ព្រោះតែខ្ញុំមិនសំបូរធនធាន ខ្ញុំបានរងរបួសផ្លូវចិត្ត។
ប៉ុន្តែ ខ្ញុំមិនជ្រើសយកការសងសឹក ទោះខ្ញុំដឹងថាគួរធ្វើបែបណា ហើយវាជាការខ្ជះខ្ជាយពេលវេលាដែលចំណាយនៅជាមួយពួកគេ ខ្ញុំទុកឲ្យពួកគេនៅតែគេហើយខ្ញុំក៏ចាកចេញ។ ខ្ញុំជឿជាក់ថាខ្ញុំនិងមានអនាគតភ្លឺស្វាង ប៉ុន្តែមិនមែនទៅប្រៀបធៀបនិងពួកគេទេ គឺប្រៀបធៀបទៅនិងខ្ញុំពីអតីតកាល។
ខ្ញុំលើកទឹកចិត្តខ្លួនឯង ខ្ញុំក៏ទទួលបានការយកចិត្តទុកដាក់ដ៏កក់ក្តៅពីមនុស្សជិតស្និទ្ធរបស់ខ្ញុំ ដែលធ្វើឲ្យរបួសទាំងអស់ជាសះស្បើយ។
ហើយពិតណាស់ ខ្ញុំមិនប្រកាន់ពួកគេទេ បើពួកគេនិយាយរកខ្ញុំ ខ្ញុំនិងឆ្លើយតប បើពួកគេញញឺមដាក់ខ្ញុំ ខ្ញុំនិងញញឹមតបវិញ ឫមួយក៏បើពួកគេធ្វើដូចមិនស្គាល់ខ្ញុំ យើងអាចក្លាយជាអ្នកដទៃយ៉ាងពេញលេញ!
ទាំងនេះជាបទពិសោធន៍ជាក់ស្តែងរបស់ខ្ញុំដើម្បីចែករំលែក
-កុំរពឹងថាចចកនិងមិនខាំយើង ព្រោះតែយើងមិនខាំវា។
-កុំប្រៀបធៀបខ្លួនឯងទៅនឹងអ្នកដទៃ ពួកយើងឆ្លងកាត់ខ្សែជីវិតផ្សេងគ្នា ប្រសិនបើយើងរីកចំរើនប្រសើរជាងយើងពីអតីតកាល នេះគឺជាអ្វីគួរឲ្យកោតសរសើរ។
-កុំបណ្តោយឲ្យអ្នកដទៃមកគ្រប់គ្រងក្តីសុខរបស់យើង វាជាក្តីសុខរបស់យើង យើងជាម្ចាស់គ្រប់គ្រងវា។
-យើងមិនមែនជាដើមឈើ បើមិនសប្បាយចិត្ត ត្រូវតែផ្លាស់ប្តូរកន្លែង។

អរគុណដល់មនុស្សមួយក្រុមនោះ ពួកគេគឺជាហេតុផលដែលធ្វើឲ្យខ្ញុំរឹងមាំជាងមុន!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...