Monday, May 26, 2014

Cambodia Countryside

Such a circle...our hatred time would arrive and it might pass a bit late or faster to replace by our preferable one...Just like the seasons in my country of Cambodia where there are only dry season and raining or wet season... To here, my beloved season is raining... in raining season will also have a few months at almost end of this season which is windy time... I also love windy time in that raining season... Raining and windy bring me melancholy, romantic and bump into excitement or sorrow... I’m crazy with them...that time, those feelings especially while I’m in that season and spend my vocation in countryside... I love most of my time spending in that natural location...

Countryside might disappoint you of low development stuff; rural area, no electricity and no machine water but fill with candle light and the water from pond, stream, river, etc. There may neither so hygiene. Though, I love my time there or travel around there... I love when we are teaching villagers the way to be clean of living...they pay much attention! I love their naive smile.. such the innocent people and kinda very friendly...Of course, some of them are also not that always good but the point is I mostly meet only positive guys... however, I’m sad to see countryside children whom are working since their early age to help their family...how a tough life they face with...whatever, on their faces are showing smile most of time... Most of those children really enjoy their life...Meanwhile, their surrounding environment are quite fresh and the smell of nature is flowing... the green rice field just alike the soft attractive carpet... the dark green blue mountain with some cloudy while somewhere is foggy...those straight tall palm trees with some countryside’s animals of cows, buffaloes, ducks, pigs, chicken...and their owner of little kiddo, uncles and aunts...they have such a closed connection with those animals... There will be seen some pagodas appears blurry on the top of mountains...the water flowers of water-lily, lotus...plus many other types of flower are blooming...to show their elegant appearances and colors... just alike trying to get the champion of their beauty... they are soft, fresh and pretty lively... Yayyyy, I do love raining season and countryside in the raining seasons... so releasing and relaxing...

This is Cambodia's countryside landscape in raining seasons... though it is still in poverty but somehow, it has its own beauty...  

P.S. Thank you so much to whom it may concern...Thank you for uploading these kinda following photos...so that, I can share it more...




























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...