Tuesday, May 6, 2014

TOTALLY CRAZY XD

Of course, I’m totally crazy today since I’m soooo busy with my working progress...until I even forget to check out my personality before enter the meeting room. I buzz into very big laugh, surprised and self-ashamed while I found my own error...fortunately, no one could catch my problems...hehehehhe....thank you very much to myself whom is not that very interesting person that could avoid them, those people around me...yeah, my colleagues whom are super talent in teasing...from could not see my error of wearing that unpaired flat shoes...gagagaga!!!!!!

Having many pairs of shoes under my working desk; positively help me to be stylist...in even the same day...but negatively give me this kinda out of expectation as well.... Such a joke of my today! lol

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...