Thursday, May 1, 2014

She's Changed!



She is changed and I’m still wondering why... I first met her, I felt of warmth... There were sign of cheerful, kind and smile on her face even she didn’t smile... She was so lovely even she’s already in her mid thirty....She deals very calm with all of coming problems... In addition she was very positive... I won’t sometime get to the right points of estimation on her thought. She was quite a positive lady..it is more than I could say... very very warmth and positive. She gave us freedom to work on our tasks... She didn’t focus much on our activity but only results. She believed on us... she trusted we could do it independently without much supervision. She exactly treated us as her closed people or relatives I felt...However, just a glance, she has been changed contrastively to all used to be her... She becomes very strict on all tasks and keeps follow up us most of things... She talks to us very different from before... being sharp and no romance... Of course, she somehow doesn’t even smile with us during our speech... She automatically changed... She seems not the one I used to meet and love... I’m still in the progress to find the exact reasons... I don’t mean to be the investigator but I just wanna seek for why and it might help me to get back her of the past... My six sense share me she may has family issues...though, I’m not so sure if it is correct... coz due to reality, she was just assigned to get another duties to control a complicated team, completely complicated responsibilities.... I never saw if she shouted or yelled at staff, warning them to cut salary or something strictly... until now... she is....
I’m so awkward to see this happening... quite unexpected case to me... What’s a world... the more we are dealing with this society...the more we will see how unstable the things are... Yeahh... I do love wishing since it’s mostly come to me in reality...then now, may I wish a gain... could you just give me back the previous of her...the miracle???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...