Monday, May 19, 2014

Ma today morning with flowers...



Today, I’m so rush to go to work and it is very stuck there in that busy traffic. I'm almost late and feel nervous; however, the environment brings me up...such a fresh morning with some windy and soft warm sky...the sun doesn’t burn me today...lol... Along the way, I’m attracted by those beautiful flowers by the road... it starts blossom... and its red color’s quite interesting... In Cambodia; my country, we called it as Pka Ka’ngork/ Peacock flower but I find out that it has more names too such as Caesalpinia pulcherrima (formal), Poinciana, Peacock Flower, Red Bird of Paradise, Mexican Bird of Paradise, Dwarf Poinciana, Pride of Barbados, and flamboyan-de-jardin.

 









Though, I also love a few more flowers in my city which blossom along our busy street...

- Cassia Fistula or Golden Shower Flower (in Khmer: Pka Leoung Reach)










- Lagerstroemia Speciosa (in Khmer: Pka Tro’bek Prey)





- The last one that I love and love the most is....Frangipani Flower (in Khmer: Pka Chombei)

 








Note: These flowers weren't taken by me...hehehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...