Monday, June 25, 2018

Crosswalk & Sky View

There is a parking space in front of my working place which is separated by a boulevard. So, after the parking, I have to go through the crosswalk. Well, this is not my first experience to be on crosswalk but it is the first experience to crosswalk with many people…
I feel funny, yet fantastic!
I feel funny since we are alike little cutie students whom is guided by the security guard to crosswalk for school…
But I feel fantastic since this is my first time being with many professional, well dressed people from the same company as mine. Be honest, since I never experience being in abroad, this moment brings me such so flattering… Look like I’m in abroad! Hahahah… Feeling like I’m in Korea… aiiiii…. Such the sincere feeling!

 

In addition, my desk is facing to the mirror wall, I could see the sky very well as my office is on the top of the building, the sixth floor! This is awesome! My desk at the previous place was opposite to the big wall and I was always complaining for switching my desk or hanging huge landscape picture in front of me… hehehehe… I always wished for this kinda working view and it real come true now!
The feeling to see beautiful sky and so does other kinds of sky is great! Even I know my office will be renovated soon and I may need to switch my seat, I still feel so thankful for this moment!


I love this feeling a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...