Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Good Bye The Lovely World...

Finally, my last day of current lovely world is coming tomorrow...

That is about my working place... regardless of serious negative part from my new management, this current place treats me so right... I feel loves... I receive loves... I remember all moments... I remember how my heart beats and how fluttering I get... I still laugh just to think of my time during here... I met many good people, the ones who bring smile, joke and we tease, we laugh together... We work smart and enjoy our teamwork spirit, we are satisfied to our result... We proud be to us... I gonna miss those spirit a lot... 

The plan for being here only 6 months had been changed to undecided date... Yet, things has been changed again after they joined (the new management).

Coz I promised to love myself more and more to the max, that is why I need to move when I start feeling torturing from such work pressure...

I gonna miss all of things and especially people here...
I didn't move to get better title or benefits but I'm moving in expecting to get the kind and understanding management just like when I just joined here...

Good bye!
With loves!
With missing heart, already miss!

Last but not least, smile together and move on!


2 comments:

  1. move on move on.. move till u dont want to move at all.. hahhaa :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha!!! yes ma dear! hai plan to b wit u...but i don even get shortlisted... yis! xD

      Delete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...