Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Is it my GREENLAND EMPIRE?

People at new place are mostly so nice, friendly and willing to accept each other differences with encouragement and guide each other. Yet, I don’t know what would happen later too… And I’m not so in the team yet, I still miss the old place… Seriously!

However, they welcome me closely, they share me the core information which I’m so willing to know… They show me their view but they don’t ask me to follow, I can think in other ways… All they want, the good result!
A management encourages me that I could learn step by step and I could take time to adapt time to time, no rush at all that he needs. Another management even warms me by promising to protect me well from any interfering of anyone here, I could stay with harmony!
It must be something within that they tell me so… Though, they are so kind to me…

Things may change, I’m ready too…
Or is it the “GREENLAND EMPIRE” that I saw in my previous dream? The place where is so beautiful with nature, comfortable environment, I can do anything which means I can lead my own job the way I want and my people around me are all ready to give hand with huge smile if I ask for…
In addition, the official logo of my current working place is the "Fantree"! That is so connected to the nature... (I just knew it is Fantree after I joined...lol)


Fantree



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...