Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fish ----> Shark!

Is it good about dreaming of fish?

Hmmm…. I wonder as I got nothing yet from my dream…but my mum said according to the dream of fish, it is a good luck…bring wealthy!

On Monday, 29 August 2011: I dreamt of some small fishes in front of me…then I forgot other related…lolz..
On Tuesday, 30 August 2011: I dreamt of fish again. This time, I can remember. I saw I have been visiting my grandpa’s house (he’s now in peace) where is in Kompong Cham Province. Now that house updates a lot by my aunt after my grandpa passed away these 3 years but in my dream, I saw as everything keep as in the past time. I even saw a strange view….there was a waterfall from the road to my grandpa’s house. Then I was so happy to stand and looking at it…m in love with this kind of nature! ^^
Suddenly, I saw a small fish, its size was something equal to my thumb’s size…it seemed about to die under the sunshine…so pitiful it was! Then I took it to keep on a table…and try to take lotus’s leaf to cover it by watering on it too…I hope it would alive. Huhhh,  I saw that fish was growing up! It became bigger and bigger…yis! It became to be big just about to my leg’s size. Then, I recognized as it is the baby shark…the pity baby shark == I started thinking of my action. I thought I helped dangerous creature...if it turns bigger and bigger so, then at a point as it’s in hunger, it would eat me! oyyy….dangerous! However, after I looked at it I felt negatively to my previous thought. I thought that baby shark is so lovely and knowledgeable…hahaha….lop man nhom! I thought it would understand of my kindness to it and respected me! o_O” Next, I kept helping it…then I got up! It’s morning again! Lolz….
After I woke up, I wonder myself …why din’t I put that fish into the water? Hahaha…but I just tried to take the water to watering it instead. Stupid! In addition, I maybe more stupid… What kind of shark which will live in waterfall? Gikgikgikgik…

By Wednesday, 31 August 2011…I still got the signal of luck from my left eye...in fact, it never get wrong I believe because if I got from left eye is my lucky but if right eye, can’t describe more beside dangerous or damage or unlucky….in short…jong rite…ngai soy…hmmm! But to my dream, I got nothing special or precious yet. Don’t you know Mr or Ms or little kid of Lucky…I’m waiting for you…come on early please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...