Wednesday, December 28, 2011

SMS between my sister & me!


My sister, she was very poor of English language and after many months improvement from me, she get better now. However, she still has many mistakes. That can be said as she has acceptable English comprehension.
Of course, I just got married and moved the house about two weeks. Today, in the morning of Wednesday, 28 December 2011 she messaged to me. Her words were not completely right but the meanings of those messages are shaking my heart!

Those messages:

My sister: (sad face) I miss you nas and you miss me or not eat breakfast yet. Bey

Me: Why not sister? Miss u too! Already breakfast….nham mii..u?

My sister: Every day you sleep well te men ey eat a lot te delicious ot. a oun kor miss you hei that member in family miss you all. When eat dinner last night dad talk about you tha if you stay at home easy you ban help family ban a lot ban tech a oun and you ban bought something to put in home and mum speak tha if you stay at home can go to market with you on saturday or sunday ban but now ban not cos me very busy at school and at my shop. I want to change my work nas I want a day off a lot than every day I know I ban salary a lot but ot day off ban you help me arm te. Oh a man and a mix kor miss you nas del. Bey have a good day na sister.

Me: Hahaha…everyone miss me even our dogs! I’m so lucky n really happy! Hay ma dear sister, tel our parents if they need me, juz cal me is ok! One more, ur job…if wanna move, start apply to any places u want to work for. Let’s try urself, do not only wait my help coz I believe u can do it! ;) Nice day sis!

My sister: Want help pi you cos me don’t know where is good I can’t find. Why you don’t want to help me.

My sister: (another message) The weather is to cold and in my shop is very very cold and at your home is cold or not AND bong me is find or not?.
Me: I stil keep helping u to find but I also want u to try by urself too…who could help u if u don even know how to help urself??

My sister: I know everything but I can’t which one is better and don’t know where the place.

Me: So then, if you interested any places, let cal to ask me. I wil tel u if it good or not. Okay?

My sister: Yes it ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...