Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Start with Blind...end with blind


There was a blind girl who hated herself very much because of being blind.
She hated everyone except her boyfriend. The girl said if she could only see the world, she would marry her boyfriend. 

One lucky day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her!
Then she saw everything including her boyfriend...
Her boyfriend then asked her, “Now that u can see, will you marry me?"
The girl was SHOCKED when she saw that her boyfriend was blind!
She said, “I am sorry but I can't marry you because u are blind."
Her boyfriend walked away with tears...
and said,
"Please just take care of my eyes...."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...