Thursday, December 22, 2011

Money VS Bored

WORKING…. money and bored start from working. People want to have job and want to work with many different reasons. They may want to use their time valuable, their favorite or to work for using their specific skill or maybe they want to get the life development etc. Although, there still have another reason most people expect to have, that’s Money! Yeah, yeah… me too. I’m working for money in return. I’m not afraid to confess this since it is the first attraction to me. I need money to support my daily life and some part of family. Sure, this is the reason leads me to be better as well. This reason guides me to become more professional and development according to my effort in working (for money)! Lol

Everything cannot just go on well, I guess. Even that is my favorite job, my favorite tasks, the way I use to earn money but it still makes me bored sometime. Frankly, I have been yawning some days very often until my mouth almost gets hurt. It doesn’t mean I’m so free, it doesn’t mean I don’t know how to work or don’t know how to use the time accurately; still, it may start from our inner feeling. There are plenty works to do at my office. Anyway, I still get bored…since I need to do the same things everyday and always. This is the pressure from work. Of course, some works are really hard to success, however, we are still forced to overcome that…for success. Emm…I see the bright of improvement from that kind of confident, that effort but I start lazy to walk toward it. Moreover, feeling of bored can be from the environment or colleagues. Pressure from our around people or management. No need to explain more about this last cause since I believe everyone also meet these kinda situations. You may know this even much clearly than my explanation.

I wanna get the suggestions, the advices. That would be my appreciation for any ideas which bring me to be a way from bored feeling. Should I stop working? Or should I start my own business? If so, where should I take money from to support that??? ==^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...