Thursday, March 31, 2016

Love does bring Miracle! lol

Yesterday, I was talking with Mom about this and that. We were smiling, laughing and suddenly Mom noticed something and asked me surprisingly...


Mom: Huh!!! You had dimple on your right cheek??!!!
Me: Hah?? You didn't know Mom?
Mom: Uhmmm.... (she's speechless)
Me: nahh Mom, you raised me up for over twenty years and you didn't know?
Mom: Ohhhh?
Me: hahahahaa.... highfive Mom!!! For over twenty years, I just knew I had dimple these few weeks too! XD
Mom: hehehe, that's why your second son also had dimple...
Me: But I should have dimple since I was kid, right? Or because I was fat that cannot see it, wasn't I?
Mom: Make sense...you were fat and now still be called fat... XD... Then, it was exactly dimple or you just get wrinkle skin for losing those small weight? Hahahaha
Me: Ewwww....unreasonable!!!! =,=
(Welllllll....Mom always teases me...)

Mom is correct, I won't lose so much weight... Just a few kilograms and I never noticed I had dimple on my right cheek too...lol... Until I am falling in love with a decent guy who said he loved girl with dimple that I could see myself with dimple... It just happened this way... hehehehe.... We call it as Miracle!

Love does bring miracle! Trust it!
Or if you don't, see me as an example! =))




2 comments:

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...