Thursday, March 3, 2016

Mountain Holiday

I am having bitter time recently. All I wish for is about to kill the time and make it moving quickly just because I still believe that "New day gonna bring me the new good thing!"

I go to bed with my exhausted mental which is working none stop on critical thought that fruit no results. My body turn deep into the soft mattress in a prone position. Try not to think and focus on sleeping until my consciousness disappear.
Time does move accurately slow when you are wishing for a fast one but become damn quick when you are sleeping... The sun shines through the window to flash on my lazy face. I try to open my eyes but it's a bit hard. Well, let's continue sleeping as I decide. It is unsuccessfully since my ears start interesting in those sweet singing voice of the birds. Where are they from? My house doesn't have that so many so. I re-decide again by to get up. I feel so surprised to see what are around me. I'm in a room of such a wooden house which locates somewhere in this world but it is where I have no answer I am at. Walking down from the upstairs there, open the door to outside and it freaks me out. I am in a wooden house next to the mountain where all over the ground are placed with the yellow beautiful forest flowers and soft green grass. There are many trees with their blossom white and violet flowers. The wind of the morning is flowing gently to touch my face, bring my smile and continue to make those nature become so lively. The sunshine does warm on my whole body and everything there. I lay my both arm, close my eyes and smell the nature scent. So fresh, so comfortable without any doubts.
Back then, I wonder whose house it is and why does it locate here a lone? I walk around that place and find if there is anybody. Though, I cannot find anyone there beside the nature and some lovely wild animals. I then walk into the house... Suddenly, I find a man is standing in the kitchen and seem he is hearing my steps so he turns to me and smile very sweet.... He calls me to sit at a nice wooden dinning table while he is preparing the food for me. He sits down too and asks me to eat together. I wonder who he is but I don't really dare to ask. I afraid if he is the illusion or kinda spiritual creature and of course, I won't eat at all. What if those food is illusion too and is made from some disgusting things?
He looks at me awkwardly and asks if I am okay or not. He claims that this is our holiday (as a couple) and that is why he treats me very special so. Whatever, I really have no any memory about him. I just know one thing, he looks like a prince to me, such a handsome attractive model guy!
~~~~ I feel I like him ~~~~

After our breakfast, he takes me for sightseeing and also can be called wild-exploring. He hands my hand and walk step by step with his comic stories along with. Uhmm, I laugh coz of him and do feel great with those nature (and especially when I'm treated as princess by a princely man!) We reach a huge green grass field. We sit down and enjoy our surrounding place. He still looks so charming with his lovely smile on his lips and continue talking about this and that with me. We both have such a lot of stories to share.
He immediately lays down and put his head on my thigh, pretending as a sleep. I laugh and slap his face very lightly as he smiles back with his closing eyes... I ask him to be back to sit that make him act as a nagging kid for not listening to me. I ask him again and he quickly gets up; I feel strange. He instead pushes me to lay  on the green land within several seconds while he is above me... It seems very urgent that I cannot prepare myself on time. He asks me if I know what he gonna do next... I feel shy and claim as I don't know with my blushing cheeks... His eyes are shining so bright to look at me, his manly facial expression with his sexy lips are shaking my emotion... He's nothing but a perfect one to me... He slowly is closer to me while I'm slowly closing my eyes that I could feel his touching on my lips, warmth and I guess my soul would be flying that high, my body is likely floating in the space... I feel I get such a passionate kiss with him...

We do enjoy this holiday time! (Even I really don't know how it could happen... However, my doubt of who he is; it is not that important anymore since being with him is the marvelous time..)

--------------------------------------------#heart#beats#quite#fast------------------------------------------------

#fiction

2 comments:

  1. ey kor daet doung mes hah... consider that u're having a good life then, not everyone can dream as beautiful as u did.. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anyway, i wonder if i should go to meet de doctor...hehehe... so many illusions i have been through...

      Delete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...