Thursday, March 31, 2016

Who can give you happiness?

I’m feeling like in the isolated world because I’m so lonely. Only if I can have just one friend at work, I won’t feel this way. However, there is none. I’m not greedy for overwhelmed friendship, just be someone who consider me as their real friend is enough. I love to be friends with people around me but they always ignore me….
I always ask myself almost every minutes of why they are doing this to me. I used to believe that there must be any error or painful scar between us. Though, it doesn’t seem this way. They just don’t wanna me to be part of their world. This causes me to be so sick with my mental health. Their entertainment time rarely has my presence and it is not from I dislike to join.

However, today I find out that the resource to make me feel so stuck, so lonely, so isolated is most of part causing from myself. Maybe I already liked them… Maybe I feel envious to their strong relationship. Or, maybe I’m not comfortable to see their no attention on me… BUT:
Why do I bother myself about this exactly?
They dislike being friends with me is their right, isn’t it?
Why do I become suffering because of other?
Why am I always thinking of how they think to me? Why do I look this too free?

I should get rid of this unclear feeling no matter if it is envy, scare, lonely or whatever. I should care none about them. Why should I still treasure them once I seem just a strange creature to their vision? I better create one happiness home for my own soul and strengthen my mental health. Let's dump that feeling and release my soul from that misery prison where I spent time there for almost 18 months...

I believe that the one who put me in this pain is them even it isn't sure if they are intentionally or unintentionally but it is very clearly that I’m the one who ALLOW IT.
“Entire water of the sea can’t sink a ship, unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, negativity of the world can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside you!” Said the quote I read today. I’m inspired!

Following are some more inspirational quotes I found…for myself! XD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...