Monday, March 14, 2016

My Second Boy, Monythirith!

Here is my second son, By Monythirith! jub jub...!!!!

He kinda has a mature personality trait than his big brother even he is yet this little one. We can see from his facial expression. Though, kid is still the kid! There are times he is out of what I can control, lol... All in all, he is so adorable! :* :* :*

These are his early pictures since form the time he was born until present:




















































































































































2 comments:

  1. He's so white and cute.. somedays take him to eat out with me.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sound like it is dating propose???
      a u falling in ma son's love? teeee... m nt ready yet to get such an old daughter-in-law... gagagaga

      Delete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...